1. How Will My Child Benefit From the Mathobotix classes?
Portfolio Development for College Admission Planning:
- Mathobotix offers one of the world's most unique extracurricular after-school programs that will enhance your children's ability to build a portfolio showing his/her early involvement in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) based learning activities using Robotics
Emotional Development and Maturity:
- Build self-confidence, problem-solving, and critical-thinking
- Become self-motivated, and self-directed
- Acquire the ability to manage stress, and time (Productive and enjoyable use of your children's time reducing their boredom and passive TV time.)
- Help the intelligent under-achiever achieve...
- Help build emotional intelligence
Applying academic fundamentals to design solutions for robotics and other real world applications:
- Learn by doing - "I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand"
- See your ideas spring into actions as your robots perform...
Mathobotix curriculum helps answer the question "WHY?"
- Why do I have to learn this stuff? - Young adults
- Curious minds want to know "why" - Young children
- Mathobotix engages, and challenges the students to discover the reason and answer the question "why?"
Learning can be fun:
- Inculcate the child-like curiosity, inspire creativity, stimulate imagination, and create a life-long learner
- Become a proactive learner taking ownership of the learning process
2. Can parents observe the class?
- No, parents are not allowed to observe the class as it can hinder/distract the learning activities. To be fair to all the parents Mathobotix does not allow parental observation. A review session may be arranged with advance written request. Please note that parents and their guests are welcome to attend the Show & Tell presentations.
3. Does Mathobotix provide day-care?
- No, Mathobotix is not a day-care provider.